Regarding Text Recognition from Invoices(PDF)

Hi Team,

Our company wants to implement solution which can read invoices(Can be in PDF or Physical paper)

and should upload data into Dynamics…

If someone has implemented this solution or similar scenario please suggest me Best possible OCR tool or some kind of C sharp library to use…

Thanks in Advance.

Hey Manas,

I’m going to move this to the Power Platform forum instead. Using Power Automate and AI Builder, there’s a way to do it using standard apps, if you have enough data.

Here are 3 Power Automate connectors that do some sort of document scanning. Perhaps you can use one of these to help push the data into Dynamics with PA?

As of now, these are the only 3 connectors I’m aware of, but keep an eye out - there are new connectors that land in Power Automate every week.

Thanks unfortunately our company has moved this to next year sprint. But What i will do is…

Will create a step by step documentation with use case and post it here…

Although there are many challenges while designing this since system should identify right text in right position…

Lets see how my investigation will work in future [emoticon:c4563cd7d5574777a71c318021cbbcc8]

Thanks Jake…I will update my findings here as i mentioned to my earlier reply to HeidiNeuhauser

can we implement JAVA ? directly calling from components ?

Interesting comment…

I would like to know your idea here about Java implementation?

Could you please post you idea in Visio here about Tech architecture?