Regarding button click error

Cannot apply initial query because no form root data source table matches the query root data source table.

I got this error error , when i added ‘product list’ button in ‘CustListPage’ Form inorder to view all products which are available for the customer.

Regards,

zahir

i think you have to check your datasoure table name

element.query().addDataSource(tablenum(table1)).addRange(fieldnum(table1,fieldnum)).value(queryvalue(sumthng));

if you use query like this in your form , check your tablename wh you are given in the query

i hope it helps you

No need of query for that. Just need to specify datasource property for that particulat record. (i.e Have to specify buttongroup datasource property to that particular record).

I think you should set the value for ‘DataSource’ property for the ‘ProductList’ button.

I am also getting this error. I have a List page for applicant’s interview (HRMApplicantInterview table) and that list page has a button which opens form for recruiter to record applicant’s evaluation (HRMApplicantEval custom table). Will be very grateful if anyone of you could let me know the resolution for the same.

BR/// Haroon.

Hi,

Just need to specify datasource property for that particulat record. (i.e Have to specify buttongroup datasource property to that particular record).

U may missed out to specify datasource property for that particular record.

Regards,

Zahir