Refresh of flowfield on a form

Hi I have a matrix form with a field which is a flowfield of my cells. I would like the flow field to be calculated every time i enter a value in the cells, how do I do that, I also have a field (choice), which is a boolean, when it is true, the cells is filled from a template. I have tried using CurrForm.Update(FALSE), but receive an error, that it is not possible to use on the validate trigger of my choice field. The flow field is first updated when I leave the record an go back.

Well, Put CALCFIELDS(Yourfield); on the ‘on validate’ trigger of the table (VarYourRecord.VALIDATE(Your field); if needed) Is that what you need or I missed something? Is your cell based on a table field or is it a variable? John

quote:

Hi I have a matrix form with a field which is a flowfield of my cells. I would like the flow field to be calculated every time i enter a value in the cells, how do I do that, I also have a field (choice), which is a boolean, when it is true, the cells is filled from a template. I have tried using CurrForm.Update(FALSE), but receive an error, that it is not possible to use on the validate trigger of my choice field. The flow field is first updated when I leave the record an go back.
Originally posted by KJBOLOE - 2005 May 03 : 14:50:47

Put it in the OnAfterValidate trigger. [:)] Anna

Thanks, working fine with CALCFIELDS, what would I do without your help.