RE: ERROR ON INSTALLATION OF NAV 2015 side by side with NAV 2013 R2

Hi All,
I tried installing Dynamics NAV 2015 side by side with NAV 2013 R2 in my laptop running Windows 7.

Got this error:
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Build 37874
Error Report
Server
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Server Components
Fatal error during installation.
The service ‘Microsoft Dynamics NAV Server [DynamicsNAV80]’ (MicrosoftDynamicsNavServer$DynamicsNAV80) failed to start. This can be caused by one of several issues. For example, the password for the account that runs the service may be incorrect, or there could be a conflict in port sharing for the port settings for the service, or you have specified that the port for the server should be opened in the Windows firewall even though the Windows firewall is not enabled on the computer. For more information, see the event viewer.

Please help. If you know the solution, please let me know how to resolve in step by step. Thanks.

Did you check the Port No. for both services are different.

I am assuming that NAV 2013 R2 services is running with same port no.

Hi Manish,

Great! Thanks Manish and yes, the ports are the same but how can I change ports of the NAV 2015?

Open NAV Administration Tool from All Programs and select the instance on left side and you can edit here

Hi Mohana,

Thanks for your reply. Before I install the NAV 2015, there is a pre-installed NAV 2013 R2. When I do the installation for NAV 2015 and selected Demo , it just push through without error except above. When I open the administration

I will try to re-install and will let you guys know from there. Thanks.

Re-installation successful. Just newbie here. So happy.