Problem with RIM 2.0

Hi everybody: got some problem with the new RIM 2.0 I’ve imported the fob but I get an error in the following Codeunits 8610 - Questionnaire Management 8611 - Migration Management In both of them the system dosn’t recognize the Automation variable: 1st case: QuestionnaireXML 2nd: SetupDataXML, SchemaXML Does anyone know what type of Automation Object and subtype should I choose. Thanks a lot.

What Navision version are you using? At least in the requirements it says that RIM 2 was developed for version 4 SP1, looks like this installation does include a couple of new automation dll’s. Might be worth having a look at that recent version. Saludos Nils

Im using NAV 4.01. The New Rapid Implementation Methodoly tool, version 2.0 was released some days ago (10 March 2006 according to he Microsoft site). it oncludes some new functionalyt, i.e. a tool to create some transactions involving customers, vendors, etc… to test,train the users, a new mapping tool, ect. it Download from here: https://mbs.microsoft.com/Cms/Templates/document/General.aspx?NRMODE=Published&NRORIGINALURL=/partnersource/downloads/servicepack/navisionrapidimplementationmethodologytoolkit.htm?printpage=false&NRNODEGUID={D3FF811D-FEC7-4801-8CC5-76451863EFA2}&NRCACHEHINT=Guest&printpage=false

Sorry: I found the answer… I didn’t read carefully the system requirements. You need to install XML version 6.

I wasn’t that wrong then [^]… ok, it isn’t the RIM installation itself (which is just a fob file) but you still need a couple of addicional dll’s. Glad you were able to work it out… and it would be great if you could share your experiences with RIM, looks like something really usefull to structure your implementation and bring down implementation times. Saludos Nils