Print textbox at the bottom of the body AX 2012

I am developing reports on AX 2012 R2

Hi everyone. I want to print few textboxes at the bottom of the body. I want to print the textboxes in the body because they must appear at the last page on the report. I can’t put them in the footer, because if I made the textboxes with an expression to show or hide based on the number of the page the space does not resize. It became reserved somehow and it appears blank on all pages, except the last one. Please throw some ideas, it is urgent.

And what’s the problem? Why can’t you simply put it below all other content of body?

Hi Martin. Thanks for the quick reply.

The problem is as follows. When I put these textboxes after the table with the data for the lines of the order it visualizes right after it. And let’s say we have the following scenario. 2 pages report. On the first page we are allright. On the second page we have only few lines (let’s say 4 or 5) with data in the table of the body. And then these textboxes appear right after the last line of the table. I want these textboxes to visualize at the bottom of the body, no matter how many rows are there in the table.

Best regards.

Aha, so your problem is placing something at bottom of a page (but not in footer). SSRS don’t really support it; some renderers (such as the HTML renderer) also have just a vague idea what “a page” means.

Nevertheless you’re by far not the first one with the same requirement. You’ll find tons of ideas on internet, such as Absolute Positioning of Report Elements in SSRS.

Thank you so much Martin. You are of great help, as always. Right now I can’t confirm that this solution will work for me. But from the quick look I am pretty excited to test it.

P.S. Thanks again. :slight_smile:

Unfortunately this solution does not work for me. When I put the code for the new function in the Code tab of report properties it is not saved. When I close visual studio and the open it again the code disappears. Basically it will not stick long enough to work. From what I have heard this options is no longer supported for newer versions of Visual Studio. But I am not sure about the last one

P.S. If someone have different ideas please post it here :slight_smile: Thanks in advance.