Print invoices again

Hi

I have a customer who have misplaced 200 printed invoices (yeah, I know). The invoices have been posted normally but the prints are lost.

Is there any way to reprint all these invoices in standard Ax? The invoice journal prints to the screen and then you have to manually click the print button again and again which is not enticing.

I would have thought that a simple selection of invoices would have been available but apparently not or I at least cant find it.

Ths customer in question is Using Ax 2012 R2, but I would like to know if there are any possibility in older versions of Ax too.

Regards Martin

You may write code to print invoice automatically by just providing Journal/ Invoice Number, and you can also send the invoice to particaulr printer or can print on screen. this option needs customization.

the other is the Manual way, as you described above, go on invoice/ journal and clck print button

Hi Martin,

I’m sure it’s possible using Print Management. You can set the printer to print to in Print Management (A/R → Setup → Forms → Form setup → Print management → Customer invoice). Then you can select multiple Invoices and hit ‘Preview/print’ → ‘Use print management’.

Revert the default print management settings when you’re done.

I think this also worked in AX 2009.

I agree that this should work but for some reason doesn’t for me - probably the topic for another subject.