Please tell me how can i make some Menu items invisible conditionly on the button in the form.

Hi All,

Please tell me how can i make some Menu items invisible conditionly on the button in the form.

Regards

Vijay Parashar

Override the clicked event of the menu button

\Forms\SalesTable\Designs\Design[Group:Table][ButtonGroup:ButtonsHeader][MenuButton:ButtonHeaderSetup]\Methods\clicked

Hi Kranthi,

I don’t want to see the particular button conditionaly.

For Example- I have three Sites(Delhi,Mumbai,Jammu), and the reports for each Site is different.

and all the three different reports are attached at the same ButtonGroup. But when i transfer the material from Delhi than except Delhi remaining two Buttons should not visible.

Please suggest me the accurate sulution.

Thanks & Regards

Vijay Parashar

You can use the menuButton in the button group and override the clicked event as suggested

Or you can put your logic in the active method of the form data source and make them visible based on a condition.

I suggest the first one.

I am no more experienced in x++ so i have no idea of what logic should i have write in the active method of the form .

Please suggest me…

Regards

Vijay Parashar

Refer \Forms\ProdJournalTransRoute\Methods\enableFieldsActive method and how it has been called in active method of the form data source.

To access the control set the Auto declaration property to Yes(in your case menu Item property)

Thanks Kranthi,

You suggest me the good solution, but I have not resolve the problem yet because of i have no idea of what code should i have in the active method of Form.

Regards

Vijay Parashar