Planned order pegging filter AX 2009

Hi

Does anyone know of a way to filter planned order screens to show only certain types of pegging? Eg I would like to concentrate on planned orders coming directly from sales orders but cant seem to filter that on screen.

Cheers

Simon

Not possible I believe because of the multi-level nature of the pegging and the mixed mode approach that is possible (part sales part safety if coverage is not requirement). Why do you want to do this - arguably by your own rules non-sales is as important in the long run, that is what the rules are for [:D]

Hi

Thanks, I had suspected as much, to be honest its BOM lines which are the issue, I am not in the slightest bit interested in planned Purchase orders for BOM Lines (its just the way we work). Is there a way to exclude those from master planning altogether from somewhere else in the config?

Cheers

No because it is the planned BOM lines that are probably driving the planned purchase orders. You could create safety stock triggers where this divorces it but you would be over stocking, a planned purchase order is a planned purchase order I am afraid.