permission and licence

Hi to all, i made a table with No. 51000 form with no. 50079 this form set permissions : rimd=table 51000 In the user settings all user have the rigth for all on table 51000 BUT : If they start the form they got the error message, that they can’t do it. The licence at runtime is not my developerlicens ! The client licence allows no Table 51000. But within the form it should do !! Where I’m wrong ?

quote:

Originally posted by iammicky
The licence at runtime is not my developerlicens ! The client licence allows no Table 51000. Where I’m wrong ?

exactly here: The client licence allows no Table 51000. If it would be that easy, everybody would only buy one granule…

The object permission settings are not related to licence issues. Setting form no. 50079 to have permission for table 51000 would simply allow users with Indirect permissions to see it. Well, actually it wouldn’t, but if the Form had permission to table DATA 51000 it would. So, as Walter said, this isn’t Navision cunningly implementing a work-around to their own license arrangements!