Password changed - Dynmaics ax 2012 r3

Greetings,

• I recently installed Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 under Windows Server 2012 r2.
  • Used Domain**\Administrator** as user

But yesterday, client changed the Password for Domain\Administrator.

My Question is:

Now Dynamics will not work as the password changed.

Is there any workaround to Fix this…That

• I can make the Dynamics run with new PASSWORD …

Secondly, IF I WANT TO CHANGE THE USERID ITSELF OTHER THAN WHAT I USED FOR INSTALLATION.…IS there any workaround.

Did you change the password in service account ?

Hi,

Thanks for your reply…

No I didn’t do anything yet.

Waiting for access to connect that server.

This necessary to change teh Service account…Is this for Scenario 1 or 2 as I asked.

Scenario-1 :

Just Password got changed.

In this case, does Dyanamics and its compoents like SSRs etc will work

Scenario-2;

What if I plan to change ther userid also.

regards

you can use of any of them , if you change password it will be easy to achieve, just goto services and change the password of the user in ax and other services where it is being used

for second scenario if you will change the user id for the ax services just be sure that user has proper rights on daabase, EP , ssrs etc.

Hi,

Thanks for your solution…Will try.

regards

you can refer below link while doing steps

http://www.dynamicsaxaptablog.blogspot.dk/2015/11/change-password-of-service-account.html

Hi Mazherullah Ibrahim,

I have the problem with that right now. The client cannot access after the domain administrator changed, is only AOS server itself able to access. However, client is able to access if domain administrator changed back to old password. Can you share your clues how you solved this? Thank you very much.

Hi,

I changed the new password in the AOS service.

Restarted the AOS.

IT worked fine from client pcs.

Hi Mazherullah Ibrahim,

Is your AOS service use domain administrator as service logon account? Thank you.

Yes…consultant who installed … used domain administrator user

Hi,

Change the current administrator password in AOS Service.

Thanks for your reply. I’m not sure whether my AOS is installed using domain administrator account, but currently my AOS service is not using domain administrator as logon account. Thank you.