Paper Size in Reports

Hello, Is there any kind of difference in the printing with regards to navision 3.70 working under different OS?. I mean there is a report which has around 60 controls in sections which needs to be printed. ofcourse its not feasabe to display in navision sections but the same content could be displayed otherwise compressed in PDF or else. So the paperSize in the Report is set to A2 which prints with min Pages (For Ex 3pages) if I print from a machine which is Windows 2000 or above. for the same setup under Windows NT it takes more pages and doesn’t fit to A2 layout it in anyway!! So I am wondering (or I don’t know) is there any kind alternative or where printable area could be controlled under different OS? Any suggestion is welcome Best Regards Sreekanth

The printable area depends on the driver of the printer you’re having installed on that system. You’re having to modify the system printer drivers’ setup for changing it to be the same on all of them.

U can always setup the pageoptions just before pinting/previewing the report from File → Page Setup. There u can define ur margines, printer etc just after running and before print/preview. I hope this will help. Cheers