Original Amount On Aged A/R

I am having trouble trying to print the original inv amount on the aging report (with detail selected). All I get is Zero. It has to do with the totals body section. How do I fix this if at all? [:0] Thanks!

For your report. Do you print from standard report or customized report?

quote:

Originally posted by savatage99
I am having trouble trying to print the original inv amount on the aging report (with detail selected). All I get is Zero. It has to do with the totals body section. How do I fix this if at all? [:0] Thanks!

Assuming you are trying to customize Report 106 in NA 3.60, you should add a line in OnAfterGetRecord trigger for “Cust. Ledger Entry” DataItem. The line to add is: CALCFIELDS(“Original Amount”,“Original Amt. (LCY)”); That will cause the FlowFields “Original Amount” and “Original Amt. (LCY)” to be evaluated and available to print. [:)] Anna

Great Thanks!

It’s Report 10040 Aged Accounts Receivable 3.1b. In the options I selected “By Document Date” & “Print Detail” I want the Original Amount Of the invoice to print on the Totals(Body). The CALCFIELDS is not working for me. I still get a value of Zero for the “Cust. Ledger Entries”.“Original Amount” field. I think I have tried everything I can. Any Ideas would be appreciated.

quote:

It’s Report 10040 Aged Accounts Receivable 3.1b. In the options I selected “By Document Date” & “Print Detail” I want the Original Amount Of the invoice to print on the Totals(Body). The CALCFIELDS is not working for me. I still get a value of Zero for the “Cust. Ledger Entries”.“Original Amount” field. I think I have tried everything I can. Any Ideas would be appreciated.

Mhmm … 10040 is a local number. I can’t look at the report, so it’s hard to tell what might be wrong. To which DataItem belongs the body section you are trying to modify? Anna

DataItem Name These are the dataitems: All Totals are in the Totals Setcion. Does this help? Customer : Cust. Ledger Entry :<Cust. Ledger Entry> Cust. Ledger Entry :AfterAgeDateEntry Cust. Ledger Entry :ClosesAfterAgeDateEntry Cust. Ledger Entry :ClosedByAfterAgeDateEntry Integer :Totals

Hi H R, Unfortunately I haven’t got report 10040 either. But let me try to help you with the calcfields and totals… The table Cust. ledger entry appears to be used 4 times in your report. They’ve all got a different “Name”: Cust.Ledger Entry (A), AfterAge… (B), ClosesAfter… (C) and ClosedBy…(D). I’ve given these Names a letter between brackets which I will use as a reference below. The Name is essential for your calcfields and totals. You must refer to the correct Name. If your report prints a field from B: use B in your calcfields and section instead of A. The same goes for C and D. Hope this helps.

quote:

DataItem Name These are the dataitems: All Totals are in the Totals Setcion. Does this help? Customer : Cust. Ledger Entry :<Cust. Ledger Entry> Cust. Ledger Entry :AfterAgeDateEntry Cust. Ledger Entry :ClosesAfterAgeDateEntry Cust. Ledger Entry :ClosedByAfterAgeDateEntry Integer :Totals

It helps to understand why my first suggestion didn’t succeed. It doesn’t help to figure out which solution would be appropriate. Let’s see, which fields are printed in the Totals section? Where come they from? … Well, maybe the latter is a too difficult question, try to answer the first one, to begin with. [:)] Anna