Order lines not shown in printout

Hi,

When posting a purchase order or a sales order, the printout just shows a total sum. The order lines are not shown. Anyone knows howe to solve this??

/Ronny

Hi,

I think you need to provide more info to answer your query.

There is no setup which can hide the printing of sales/purchase item lines on the invoice in std ax…or you may be using some Localization

There is only provision to hide the item number and name on the printouts.

• JK

I would suggest someone is having a go at designing the report layout - revert back to the original report and try again.

Jagadeesh, here are some more info,

The environment is AX2009 in my VPC. I just imported the image from Microsoft so I have not done any changes in seteup etc.

When posting ANY form, could be Purchase Order, Sales Order, Reques For Quote etc. the printed order (on screen) does just show the total sum it does not show info about item no, description, quantities etc. The text itself “Item no”, Item Description" etc is there but no actual info below that??

Should have some thing to do with setup in forms? I have checked that but cannot find anything about “Print/Show lines” or corresponding solution…

Regards Ronny

Possibly, you can try changing the set up under AR/Setup/Forms/Form setup/ - Invoice tab/Note section

-JK

Since I have this problem in all forms I think it has something to do with printer settings???

Regards Ronny

I had the same problem with my purchase order, packing slip and invoice. the thing is that there were no customization whatsoever in the demo database that i uploaded.

I have downloaded and used AX5-W8R2-01_R4 from Microsoft Partnersource. No setups och customization done from my part…

Regards Ronny

The purchase order one is controlled by the setting on teh vendor stating whether the quantities and prices should be displayed or not and this is copied to the purchase order header and the controls are overlayed. This is standard hiding functionality controlled by vendor config.

If it is on every print out it maybe a printer driver issue, difficult to say.