Order entry reports - AR module

Hi,

I am wondering whether somebody can tell me how the reports ‘customer item statistics’ and ‘item/customer statistics’ under the order entry header in the AR module are filled. I always get the message ‘report is empty’. Is there any additional setup required? (Path: AR/reports/statistics/order entry).

Thanks,

Ludwig

Do the orders are invoiced? I don’t see any setups for this.

Hello Kranthi,

no, it does not seem to pull anything inside this report. No matter what I select, the report does not come up.

Do you have any other idea?

Ludwig

Hello Ludwig,

To fill and see the data in the Customer/Item Statistics and Item/Customer Statistics reports located at Accounts Receivable>Reports>Statistics>Order entry:

You will have to enable the Order entry statistics check box in the Updates tab, General field group in the Accounts receivable parameters form (Accounts receivable > Setup > Parameters). Select this check box to activate order entry statistics. Every insertion, modification, or deletion of a sales order line is recorded.

The Order Entry Statistics reports are used to view statistics on customers and items, grouped by customer for the Customer/Item Statistics report or grouped by item for the Item/Customer Statistics report. The statistics reported include the quantity sold, revenue, and margin. Statistics in the report can also be compared across two periods.

It seems to be country specific feature, comes only by enabling configuration(CRSESweden) key related to Sweden.

Sorry i was looking into the system having Indian localization features and that was about the reports Customer/ Item statistics and Item/Customer statistics in Customer folder, the Order Entry folder will only be enabled with the above configuration key…

Hi Shankar

I dint find any difference even after selection of above said parameters. Any thing we are missing?

Thanks.

Hello,

Can you please give a brief on what did you do in Dynamics AX after enabling the Order entry statistics check box in the Updates tab, General field group in the Accounts receivable parameters form (Accounts receivable > Setup > Parameters).

After enabling the Order entry statistics check box every insertion, modification, or deletion of a sales order line is recorded and you can find the difference.

Thanks

Now report is running

Hi am unable to find the “Order entry statistics” parameter in my parameters list., can u pls help me out with this

Regards

Koumudhi

What about your AX version ?

The above field is available in AR - parameters - Update tab in AX 2009 , i believe the same will be availble in 2012 also.

My Ax Application version is 5.0.1001.96.

In which version is that parameter available…?

Does it require any patch file…?

Please reply me