Once Again...Word-Automation

Hi Forum, Can someone tell me, where i can get a good description of all Objects, Methods, Properties and their Relations to each other for the Word-Automation? I’ve serched the Forum and there are many good advices, but is there a file or somethings else where i can read about it in a more detailed way? Thanks in advance!!! Greetings, Frank

MSDN or Visual Basic Help.

quote:

Originally posted by Arthur
MSDN or Visual Basic Help.

Short but powerful [:D]. YEP! I would add VBA help (Or is it the same like VB?). With some exceptions you can use the mentioned help files. The most exceptions you will find in this forum. bye André

You can call Visual Basic Editor form MS Word using Alt+F11 (if it’s installed with Office). Then in VBE use F2 to open Object Browser and in search window enter needed class, member, property etc. Also you can select them from list at the bottom of Object Browser. Good Luck :slight_smile:

That’s it. Thanks to all. I love this forum!!! [:)][:)][:)] Regards, Frank

quote:

Originally posted by FPulsfort
That’s it. Thanks to all. I love this forum!!! [:)][:)][:)] Regards, Frank

We all love each other and all together this forum [:D]. Why it cannot be like that in the real world? André

Ok Andre, not everybody has to love this forum [:D] but with loving each other the world would be a better place.[:)] Frank

If everybody in the world Loved everybody in the world What a glorious world this could be [:D] [Stylophonic - If Everybody In The World Loved]