Object Metadata not Found - Navision 2009

Hello Everyone,

1. I have created a new form called CustTest. Called this form in Transformation tool form (177000). Transformed this CustTest to the Transformation tool folder with the name “TransformPages.xml”.
    Now I have exported my form CustTest (50000) to the transformation tool folder with the name “Forms.xml”
    After doing so I just ran “Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Tools.FormTransformation” in the Transformation tool folder
    to generate “Pages.xml”. After generating so I just imported “Pages.xml” to my application. After importing the same,
    I can see this in my Page designer with the same ID as in Form designer.

But when I try to execute the following command, so that I can get this in RTC :

Dynamicsnav:////runpage?page=50000 , Iam receiving the following error :

"The Object Metadata could not be found. Identification fields and Values :
Object Type= Page,Object ID = 50000"

1. I just customized an Item card. In this case consider 2 scenarios -

a) Added a menu item , say Test , in Item menu. I just did the same procudure as in Step 1 to get this imported in Page designer. Now when i try to execute this in RTC, the page gets loaded up but with no changes,ie, the menu item Test is not there in Item menu in RTC.

When i look the same in Page designer (Item card Page - 30) Iam unable to see any menu items. How can I rectify this?

b) Added a new decimal field called Test. in Item card Here Iam unable to see the changes in the RTC after transformation. But in the page designer Iam able to see the field test. How to rectify this?

Why is that Iam unable to see menu items in the page designer. Where else can i find the same?

Awaitng Expert’s precious replies…

Thanks in advance…

This may be a bit obvious, but did you compile the pages after importing the Page.XML files?

Yes I have compiled my XML files…

Not sure what you mean by compiled the XML files. Did you try to compile the new pages? Did you look at the tranformation log file to see if any errors occured during the transformation?

TO RUN

GO TO THE START MENU

CLICK RUN

WRITE : DynamicsNav:////runreport?report=" mention ID here"

YOU WILL GET THE DESIRED RESULT …

DO REPLY

GAURAV