New Table in Dimension objects Table 2000000001

Hi! How can I add my own table 50000 in object table 2000000001? I need to use standart ability of Dimensions in my project solution.

Adding a table works by opening the object designer, selecting “Table”, then pressing “New”, defining the table structure and saving it with ID 50000 and a unique name. Your license must allow you the creation of a table with this number, though.

I need to use standart mechanism of Dimensions in Navision. So, I need to add my master table (e.g. 50000) in table 2000000001 Object to use Dimensions Mechanism. How can I do this?

What exactly is your problem? Please be a bit more precise. Adding a table with whatever number works as described above. Table 2000000001 Object is just a system table holding all application objects and can not be use like any old user table.

OK! I’ll describe my problem. I have a “Leasing Project” master table. I need to use Shift+Ctrl+D mechanism at form of this table. So, on pressing Shift+Ctrl+D I open Form 540 “Default Dimensions”. This Form is associated with Table 352 “Default Dimension”. There is field “Table ID” In table 352. So, I can’t just add there no. of my master table, This field TableRelated on table Object with Type=Table. So, here is my main question: what should I do to add my mastertable to the list in Table 352?

In CommandButton or MenuItem control that opens Form 540 Default Dimensions, you need to specify the RunFormLink property as Table ID=CONST(50000),No.=FIELD(No.) This will make it work but make sure you understand WHY it works this way.

You need to update codeunit 408 DimensionManagement, function SetupObjectNoList, to include your new table in the Lookup list. (Examine the OnLookup trigger of the “Table ID” field in table 352.)

“In CommandButton or MenuItem control that opens Form 540 Default Dimensions, you need to specify the RunFormLink property as Table ID=CONST(50000),No.=FIELD(No.)” It is first what I’ve done. I’ve recieved this message: “Table ID must not be 50000 in Default Dimension Table ID=50000, No.=‘Project-001’,Dimension Code =” After this message I decide that the problem is in Table 352.

Alright, seems I got it the other way round… I assumed you wanted to see your table in the choice of dimension tables that pops up in form 540.

to Heinz Herbeck OK, I’ll see codeunit 408

Thanks, Heinz. I forgot about the “Table No.” Validation. [;)]

Heinz Herbeck, yes, I want to see my table in the List on form 540. What is the other way?

Erm… forget it. [:I] I’m just getting started with 3.60 and dimensions myself, and seem to have got things mixed up a bit. Looks like I was intuitively correct about cu 408, but the rest… well, forget it [:D]

[^]Seems It Works! Great thanks! [:)] I fix codeunit 408 at it work