New Member - Ahmed M. Rafik

Hello, it is a very good opportunity for me to contribute in dynamics user group.

My name is Ahmed Mohamed Rafik Moustafa - Egyptian professional ERP consultant/trainer for Microsoft Dynamics ERP products, specializing in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009/2012, Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains GP 9.0/10.0, and Microsoft RMS.

I had experience in technical skills such as SQL, SQL Server, SQL Reporting Services, and Crystal Report. I led various implementations in diverse ERP Modules over the Middle East in different Arab countries to meet and exceed challenging business needs such as Financial Management, Inventory Management, Purchase Management, Sales Management, Project Accounting, Human Resource, and Customer Relationship Management.

More than 8 years, has combined expertize in business management, finance, and information technology in different industries.

When i am not focusing on my career, I enjoys my favorite sports such as football, swimming, and tennis.

Thanks for your time to read this post and looking forward to interact with you all in this great community.

Best regards

Hi Ahmed,

Welcome to the Dynamics User Group. Great to have you here and looking forward to your contributions. :slight_smile:

Thanks Erik for your response. I added also my book to the site library.

Hope you can read it and review.

My best regards for you.