New Line

Hi all,

How to set the document no. for the newly created line as I have written the code for adding the new line of item charges automatically while posting the item for example

in sales order first line as item → Document No.1853

second Line as Item charges → Document No should be 1853 but it is taking as Null

please help me how to set it??

Hi,

Wherever you are customizing this - you will have access to Sales Header against which you are creating this line.

Just update fields Document Type and Document No based on sales Header against which you are creating the new item charge line.

If not then you at least will have the sales Line (Type - Item), against which you are creating new line Item Charge line.
Just Update fields Document Type and Document No based on sales line against which you are creating the new item charge line.

Thank you I got it

Hi,
By creating the new item charge line automatically it get posted while posting the item in sales order , except in value entries the two lines (Item, Charge(Item)) get updated in all entries

For Invoicing the item with item charges automatically I have written the code like inserting the required fields in item charge assignment(Sales) table but the second line of item charge line is not getting posted in value entries and in posted sales invoice, G/L entry,Tax Entry I can able to see the second Line of item charge

How can I solve this to post the item with item charge line in value entries

Please help me