New dimension values are not updating in Management Reporter 2012

I added new project dimensions and that are not updating in Management Reporter.

If anybody knows the issue, please let me know

Hey Santosh,

First, is the process service running? Next, are there any error messages in the configuration console?

You might have to rebuild the data mart…

We rebuild the data mart…that time it will update all from AX…but whatever the dimensions we are creating after is not updating…

Are there any messages in the configuration console?

See the error "
Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.

Only New dimensions are not updating…

Hey Santhosh,

I’ve never personally seen this error message, but there’s some configurations settings for the data mart you could look at and see if anything makes a difference.

Do this in a TEST management reporter instance, first, of course. Also, you should take a copy of any of these configuration files before you make any changes.

Look in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics AX\60\Management Reporter\Server\Providers\Dynamics AX 2012 for the Microsoft.Dynamics.Performance.DataProvider.GeneralLedger.AX6.dll file. Open this with a text editor and look around.

-Jake