New Brand Strategy of Microsoft Business Solutions

We received a official communicate on the Brands & strategy of MBS. According to that, the existing solutions are named as given below: Microsoft Business Solutions–Great Plains Microsoft Business Solutions–Navision Microsoft Business Solutions–Axapta Microsoft Business Solutions–Solomon Microsoft Business Solutions–XAL Microsoft Business Solutions–C5 and NSCs would henceforth be called “Microsoft Certified Business Solutions Partner”(MCBSP). The above clarifies some of the apprehensions we had about the Products existence, their naming etc.

Normally only the admin can post to this fora (except replies) - but I think this posting is of general interest.

Where’s the strategy in this topic ?

quote:

Originally posted by Admin
Normally only the admin can post to this fora (except replies) - but I think this posting is of general interest.

Hm, so now everybody can place a message on the front page? Thanks ea lot Erik. Very kind…

Thanks Erik for considering the Posting. Actually, when I was posting this I read the description but saw the “New Topic” option enabled for me, hence posted the same. Regarding the other point about “New Strategy”, I have to agree that its not mentioned here.

quote:

Originally posted by walter@kirz

quote:

Originally posted by Admin

Hm, so now everybody can place a message on the front page? Thanks ea lot Erik. Very kind…

Walter, No, I’m still the only one who can post to the frontpage. BUT everyone can post to the fora, but only postings accepted by me will actual show on the front page. So if you got a great news story, then just go ahead…

quote:

Originally posted by Admin Walter, No, …

I think I have to learn how to use these smilies or other tags. [;)]