Need to write a job that can be run to update all User to default country/region to USA

Hi Experts,

I need to write a job that can be run to update all User to default country/region to USA.

Here is the path

System administration > Common > Users> All users.

Capture-2.PNG

Thanks.

All right, so what do you need from us? You don’t know how to use X++? How to update fields? How to identify the field that you want to update? Or what?

Well, I am a new bee to X++ Programming Language and AX. I just started learning about this technology. So my questions are seems like silly.

If I made any inconvenience I am really sorry.

No need to apologize, but we really need to understand what problem you have before we can address it.

If you don’t know where to start, here are a few suggestions:

1. Check out the documentation and learn the basics, so you don’t have to figure out everything by yourself by trial and error.
  2. Learn how to create a model and a project in Visual Studio.
  3. Consider what’s your definition of ‘job’ and learn how to make it. If you just want something that can run your code, create a runnable class.
  4. Write a simple code to update a field. Make sure you learn about database transactions as well.
  5. Learn about forms, including how controls are bound to data sources (usually tables). This will allow you to find the field that you want to update.

Thank you so much for understanding.