Navision vs SAP

One of our customer is asking for arguments, why they should buy Navision (3.70) instead of SAP R/3. Has somebody an idea, where I could find any information about this topic? Joe

Hi Joe, Check this link: http://www.mbsonline.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7651&SearchTerms=sap cheers, Dan.

Its not that difficult to beat SAP. My team (sales and presales) had the pleasure of beating SAP in two accounts and defeated them both with Great Plains and then Axapta.

Thank you!

quote:

Originally posted by yamukadam
Its not that difficult to beat SAP. My team (sales and presales) had the pleasure of beating SAP in two accounts and defeated them both with Great Plains and then Axapta.

Two out of ? What about Navision ?

Two out of two…thats 100% :slight_smile: One more news I heard today is that one more SAP HR account was lost to Axapta HR but this time the pleasure was not ours

quote:

Originally posted by gco

quote:

quote:

Two out of two…thats 100% :slight_smile: One more news I heard today is that one more SAP HR account was lost to Axapta HR but this time the pleasure was not ours

quote:

Originally posted by gco

quote:

This is mainly a Navision forum, so it’s 0 out of 3 = 0% [:D]