Navision Reports

Hello everyone Is there a place to get information on the canned reports in Navision US 3.01.B. I have asked our solution center if they have any manuals for Navision US 3.01.B they have sent me some information on the modules we have but nothing on the reports in each module. Is there a place on line I can down load or print information (manuals) on all the reports provided by Navision?

Hi Navision and good manuals???[;)] One hint: Open the helpfile in Navision, go to ‘Search’, enter (Report)= ‘Bericht’ (from German!) and select ‘List’. You will get among other things a list with all headers which includes (Report) e.g. Customer - Summary Aging Simp. (Report). I know this is not proper! Sorry [xx(] bye André

As André says - manuals? An alternative way of getting to the same information, but for a specific report, is to go to the report, select print and then on the options box there is a help button which will give you a summary of the report. [:D]

Hi There is a better way to print the report help[;)]: For example: Customer Reports - Open the helpfile (F1) - Select the following: Content Customer / Sales Reports / Tables … Reports - right click on Reports - print - Selected and all applied … (from German!) - now you get the help of all customer reports in one document If you want to put the data into a Word - file, please read my posting in the Tips& Tricks - section: http://www.navision.net/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5759 bye André

THank you Andre.

For getting any help while generation of any report U can get Help Button with Print Button, In this U can can get all related information of about report

Hello, I saw that you mention Customer - Summary Aging Simp. Can you tell me what Simp. stands for? Thanks!

I always thought “Simple”.

Same here…

If you go to the help function under the help menu, click on contents, then select the module you want to look at e.g. General Ledger, then select the Tables reports Batch Jobs folder, then select the Reports Folder. When you are on the reports folder slect the print button and you can Print the Topic and all sub headings, this will print out an explanation of all the Standard Navision reports in G/L and the options you have when running the reports. This can be done for each module. Cheers Peter

quote:

Originally posted by ClaudiaC
I saw that you mention Customer - Summary Aging Simp. Can you tell me what Simp. stands for?

Take a look at reports 105 and 109; in the options of 105 you can state a “Period Length” - you can’t do that in 109, which is “the simple one”.

Thanks everybody, I’m probably going to have to consult with you often. I am not really an end-user, I am translating Navision 4.0 and I had never seen the application before. So I suppose my questions will sound really basic… [:I] Cheers.

quote:

Originally posted by Anfinnur
Take a look at reports 105 and 109; in the options of 105 you can state a “Period Length” - you can’t do that in 109, which is “the simple one”.

Hey, in the German/Austrian version (2.60), they obviously didn’t bother to keep the “simple” in this report’s name… [:p]

quote:

Originally posted by Claudia
I am translating Navision 4.0

Is it appropriate to show commiseration? [:D]