Navision 3.56A Documentation

Hi all! Can anyone help me with Navision 3.56A documentation? I need to create some reports, but it is not easy for me without any books… Thx!

Hi, the documentation, as far as I remember, were printed books for design, application, installation etc. However, the report designer is easier than the report designer in the windows version. Look at some other reports. The ‘struckture’ (elements) is the same as in the windows version (Header,group footer, footer, etc). But the dbfuntion calls are different e.g: setrange(Tablename.tablefield,fromvalue,tovalue) instead of tablename.setrange(tablefield,fromvalue,tovalue) Press F9 on an element and you get, as usual, the C/AL editor. F5 for the command/function list. Then, e.g. on a table, press F6 to see the fieldlist. Help is available for every function/command. Good luck. If you have more questions, you are welcome…

quote:

Originally posted by deathzone
Hi all! Can anyone help me with Navision 3.56A documentation? I need to create some reports, but it is not easy for me without any books… Thx!

No, I’m sorry, I havent got any documentation at all. I only have the 3.56 installation cd and my own licensfile. If you find any help-files or documents on programmering in 3.56, then please let us know. Regards Lars