Multiple tables using report wizard

In our company we learn only the basics of how to use Navision, so I have to find everything out for myself. Is there a possibility to create a report based on more than one table with the report wizard in version 3.10.A?

No, the Report Wizard only works for a single table. But you can use the Report Wizard as a quick start tool and then add the remaining Table(s) to the resulting Design.

quote:

No, the Report Wizard only works for a single table. But you can use the Report Wizard as a quick start tool and then add the remaining Table(s) to the resulting Design.
Originally posted by nelson - 2004 Nov 04 : 10:34:52

That’s what I thought too. So I build one with the designer and added another table. But than I have another problem: I want to sort the ordered products (with number, name, delivery date and ordered amount) per customer (with name and place). We have a report for the other way around (first the product with its specifications and than de delivery address, etc.), but I don’t know how change the sorting.

Here is a sample of a sorting I used on a report based on the item table. It’s a simple report that locates all items in the system that do not have a upc code. Then sorts UNBLOCKED items in SHELF/BIN order so someone can go around the warehouse & get the missing codes. click on the data item you want then-> view properties DataItemTableView (use assist) to change desired sorting somtimes a picture is worth 1000 words [8D]