I just got the issue today with our system (Microsoft Dynamic AX 2009).
The InventTrans table was interrupted on 15Mar21 and we detected this issue on 20Mar21 when Accountant informed that they can’t post invoice for a purchase order.
After checking and comparing the data on InventTrans and some tables such as VendPackingSlipJour, CustPackingSlipJour, ProdJournalBOM, ProdJournalPro, InventJournalTrans…
I found that we lost about 20,000 records from 15Mar to now.
Currently, our data such as On hand inventory, Net requirements are incorrect and we have to do by manually now.
I tried to copy records from these tables back to InventTrans but I’m not confident about this process (just test on DEV).
Maybe it can work for Quantity but I’m not sure about the physical cost amount and financial cost amount.
So pls help to guide me the process that I can follow to fix this issue.
Thanks a lot for your support,