Microsoft Localised Versions

Hello everybody, I want to find out if Localised versions of Microosft Navision are available in the following countries. Is there some source through which I can find out? List of countries: Malaysia Singapore China UAE (Dubai) Mauritius Ghana South Africa Thailand Indonesia Nigeria Philippines Saudi Arabia In case, there are any partners in these countries who have developed the localisation content, I would appreciate if someone can provide me with their contact information. Thanks and regards, Vinay Iyer

Localised versions are available for Singapore, Malaysia an Thailand. China/Hongkong as well; I do not know the “language” version. You should contact MBS SE-Asia for further information. I think I have seen a list of localised versions on their website.

Hi Walter, Thanx for the info. Can you let me know the url for MBS SE Asia website? Thanks again. Vinay Iyer

When I left South Africa August 2004 there were talks of making a localised version. I don’t know what ever happened about it… I doubt anything has been completed yet, so I guess they still use W1

quote:

Thanx for the info. Can you let me know the url for MBS SE Asia website?
Originally posted by vinayiyer - 2005 Apr 28 : 10:03:23

Try this one: http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/worldwide.aspx