Microsoft Dynamics AX CRM + Budget Questions

Hello,

I am considering an implementation of Microsoft CRM and NAV for my small business. I am familiar with the price range for those two systems. I have also tried to glean some info about AX from looking online. I suspect it is more than we can afford but am intrigued enough that I thought I should at least ask about it.

1. Is AX a system that is feasible to implement for a small professional services organization with 10 or so users? Are we talking about a 10K-20K system for 10 users or a 100K-200K system to even look at AX? Obviously I have no clue what I am looking at with AX budget wise and I realize implementation costs depend on a variety of factors, I’m just trying to get some very rough ideas of minimum starting costs.

2. I see CRM screens on the AX videos I have seen, though they never drilled into them on the video so I could not see what they actually consisted of. Does AX include it’s own full-fledged CRM modules?? Or would it ideally still be integrated with a “proper” CRM system such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM or others?

Thanks