MICROSOFT DYNAMICS AX 2012 CAREER. TECHNICAL & FUNCTIONAL

Hi everyone.

I am starting a career in MS Dynamics . I m stuck in the middle of choosing between Technical & Functional Category of MS Dynamics AX 2012.

I have a good accountancy knowledge and I m currently using AX-2009. I would like to Join the Technical Dept. Can any one tell me choosing Technical module will land me what type kind of Job. and Also Functional. I have average knowledge on Technical area but am willing to learn.

Please Could any one list out type of jobs each Technical and Functional.

Thanks in advance.

How do you imagine your future job? Everything is “functional” and “technical”, since we use technical means to implement functional requirements, so it didn’t tell us much about what you’re looking for. You should have some idea whether you want mainly to consult with clients, to develop code or what.

For reference, I see that you also got some answers in your duplicate thread in another forum.

I dont think I will be able to code and use any programming language as I dont have a knowledge of it. I have come from a Finance background. But I wanted to pursue on what the job market demand is.