MBS Manufacturing Customer Summit 2004

Microsoft Business Solutions Manufacturing Customer Summit 2004 Dates: November 16–19, 2004 Location: Royal Pacific Resort, Orlando, Florida, United States More Information and Registration: http://www.mbsmfgsummit.com/ Join us for the sixth annual Microsoft Business Solutions Manufacturing Customer Summit, the premier event for Microsoft Business Solutions customers and partners in the manufacturing industry. Sessions will cover a range of topics including overall manufacturing business issues across the Microsoft Business Solutions–Axapta, Great Plains, Navision, and Solomon product lines, and are appropriate for both power users of the manufacturing applications as well as those organizations who are considering adding the manufacturing applications. No matter your role in the organization—IT manager, plant manager, production manager, accounting, planner, or other—you’ll walk away with actionable information on how to improve your manufacturing performance. Exhibitor opportunities are available for authorized Microsoft Business Solutions ISV partners who offer value-added solutions for manufacturers based on the Microsoft Axapta, Great Plains, Navision, and Solomon product lines. Visit the Manufacturing Customer Summit Web site for more conference details and registration information.

Are any members going?

I went last year (in Minneapolis) It was actually very interesting, and not ONLY sales-driven. As far as I can see on this years program, there is a lot of repeats. I would also say, that some of the ‘entries’ on the agenda are NOT directed to IT people, but more the Buisness Process Owners.

Did anyone go this year?