LS Retail DataDirector data transfer issue

Hi,

I am working on a retail company, we have implemented LS Retail 6.4 from Nov for 1 server and 1 store setup for pilot. Our plan was to rollout the LS Retail to 20 other stores by middle of this year.

However, we face serious DataDirector hanging / freeze every week that stop the data transfer. Also there is many meaningless error come up from the Data Director as following. Everyday we have about 50-80 such errors. The strange thing is these errors does not affect data transfer final result even it is appear (I guess that a DD have later retry that make transfer successfully). However, from time-to-time such error cannot recovery by a retry and the DD queue is holdup.

Our implementation partner are clueless about these issue :cry:, they just report to LS Retail and so far for 2 months there is no answer and resolution Not talking. Pls help to see any resolution or configuration can be done.

DD version : 3.2.7.10193

Sample errors #1:
PackGuid : 60dfe215-4ddd-411e-abaa-2d40625ae06c
Source Host : LSSERVER
Error at Host : LSSTORE01

Server Message:
Got Invalid Data [] For Field [Created by] >> The text ‘i’ is too long. The text in code fields can have a maximum length of 0 characters.

Sample errors #2:
PackGuid : 60dfe215-4ddd-411e-abaa-2d40625ae06c
Source Host : LSSERVER
Error at Host : LSSTORE01

Server Message:
Got Invalid Data [] For Field [Salutation Code] >> The text ‘0’ is too long. The text in code fields can have a maximum length of 0 characters.

Sample errors #3:
Cannot handle more CFront Threads

Hi,

My name is Dadi Karason and I’m the Director of Development at LS Retail.

I would appreciate if you could drop me at line at dadi@lsretail.com so I can assign this issue to our support staff and find a resolution.

– best regards, Dadi

Thank you.

I will send the issue to you soon.

Dadi,

The implementation partner have received the new release Data Director (3.2.7.10248) and quickly installed to our production.

We have run the new release of Data Director a few months. It is very stable now.

Thanks a lot for your help.