Logo Competion

hmmm…

16x16 FAVICON is the smallest, but it does not need to be too much detail, but its very important to have one.

After attending a MVP meeting today, I think you just want to use the Dynamics Logo. I can get you in touch with a guy who I think can authorise it.

LOL that was my first thought [;)]

It’s almost tree like - Just got to add the stick figure guy as in the

Well I still think you suggestion with the arrows had the most potential. So I’ve worked a little more with it to simplify it a little.

Looks great! I tend to go for the brighter colors [;)]

Thanks, the colors are actually the exact same as the Dynamics logo!

That’s what I meant by tighter, and less pronounced arrowheads in my comment to Harry’s first stab at the arrows. I would go for evenshorter arrows, and the brighter colors that Harry used. I like this idea best so far.

Hey all,

The colors have been changed a little, the blue has been move to the top (to get the balance of the logo a better). Otherwise we go with Harry’s arrow/star logo in a this modified version.

Thank you Harry for your many good suggestions! And thank you all for the comments that all helped us get this.

My FAVICON is coming though as Black & White, shoudl it be colour?

I tried it with both color and black and white, but the colored version really didn’t look very good. So I went with the black and white version.

Yes I see what you mean, I shrunk it down and tried and it looses definition.

Just as an FYI, this si the extended logo I was talking about on Sunday. It soulded good whilst we were talking, but once I did it in Paint, its just looks odd, so “back tot he drawing board” with that one then.
duglogo.100x94 -03.GIF

The other way also does not look too good.
duglogo.100x94 -04.GIF

or …
duglogo.100x94 -05.GIF

Yes I know - you mentioned this idea in Praque. The idea is good and I played with that too, but I think the nice simple shape of the logo is loosing it’s balance by doing it!

Exactly, some how sitting in a cafe in the sun it seemed a good idea, but now it loooks all off balance, and looses the simplicity

or …
duglogo.100x94 -06.GIF

Maybe this can spark a good thought

Nicer one, but I still think that by tilting the main logo this way may look like… yes tilted! And out of balance! It’s disturbes the “peace” of the logo! [;)]