Line Discount

Dear All,

what is the use of Discountage percentage 2 in line discount and how this will work.

please help me if some one knows this.

thanks & regards.

Skype ID:- hacker_ng

There will be some industries which tries to attract the customers with a kind of discount like 10 % + 5 % discount. though the customers read it as 15 %, its not exactly that.

discount percentage 2 will be calculated on (Product price- discount1) value.

Ex: if the discount1 is 10% and discount2 is 5% for a product of price 100. The discount that will be applied is 14.5

Thank you very much santosh.

i check this functionality and it will working fine discount percentage 1 and discount percentage is acting if they are value and highly value is added with lower value and then subtracting the lower value in decimal below is the example

discount percentage 1 is 10%

discount percentage 2 is 10 %

so total discount what we are getting is 10 + 9 = 18.10 where .90 is getting subtracted from the total percentage.

Mr. Santosh why company will do this where if this is for customer then they will know that the company sales man is cheating or showing me 19 percentage but giving me 18.100 coz this percentage is appearing in sales order line as well as purchase order line.

thanks & regards.

Skype ID:- hacker_ng

Hi

this discount percentage (18.100) is for our internal financial posting purpose its not shown to the customer

customer all ways know 19% of discount only

Hey, it’s just the psychological play and the customers know it too. So, there is no problem in it. It’s just like playing with MRPs

Imagine an item which says 1990 instead of 2000, as a customer I would be little relaxed to see the figure 1990 though it is just 10 that is the difference.