Keys, linking G/L entries to Vendor Ledger Entry to Get Details in Posted Purchase Invoice

Hi all,

I just want to ask the Primary Keys,

linking G/L entries to Vendor Ledger Entry to Get Details in Posted Purchase Invoice.

Scenario:

I have a Posted Purchase Invoice of a vendor.

Then I paid that through payment Journal.

in the payment journal There’s a field that says applies to Document No.

*after posting. (we all know that it will write a line in general ledger entries, and vendor ledger entries)

I don’t know where find the Applies to Doc. No. Field In the Payment Journal. because in the Applies To Doc. No. points out in the Invoice(s) Document No. which could be a possible link through the Posted Purchase Invoice Details.

What i want to accomplish :

I want to my report generate the details of the Posted Purchase invoice, with the Entry in the General Ledger Entry that has a Document Type of “Payment”

which is different from the Invoice.

Hi Adrian001.

You have to link to the table Detailed Vendor Ledg. Entry (380) and compare field Vendor Ledger Entry No.

hi dinhson thanks for answering

how exactly?

i’ve been comparing the detailed vendor ledg. entry to the Vendor Ledger Entry No.

but all I See is this.

It does not have a link to the Invoice that the payment is for.

I just need to get the Document No. of the Invoice that was applied by the payment which is showed in the picture

thanks.

Hi Adrian001.

Please select line with Document Type::Invoice and after click Detailed Vendor Ledg. Entry.

pastedimage1513238513030v1.png