Item disable

Hi All,

how do I disable an item (Inventory) because items can not be deleted when it has transactions

item wanted on disabled because it is no longer in use

Regards

You can do this through Default Order Setting → Items → Setup → Default Order Settings.

Where you can see tabs like - Purchase Order, Inventory , Sales Order.

Stop the item by selecting the Stopped Check box in Other Group - the system will not allow you to use this item in any transactions.

Hope you understood…

thats means can only stop but the item still appears when a user creates a document like Sales Order or Purchase Order ?

Regards

Yes if they pick it they are told it is on stop for the respective order. If you want this removed from the list you would need to modify it, but then the user will still be able to type the code in, the code is valid, the controls then come into play.

I have situation that, item exist on inventable but can’t see on the item form

could you explain to me why ?

Hi Kevin,

Your InventTable is updated with ItemGroup,DimensionGroup,ModelGroup etc?

Did you check InventTableModule table?

Regards,

You have imported it and not populated the correct tables. Search teh forum this has been discussed many times, you could also try running the consistencey check.

I am also facing the same issue.

Hey Kevin,

There might be 3 records missing in InventTableModule Table which having a module type field which differentiate between three records so these records should be present and please also check a record in InventItemLocation table linked to the InventTable.

Thanks & Regards,

Varun Garg

Hey Kevin,

There might be 3 records missing in InventTableModule Table which having a module type field which differentiate between three records so these records should be present and please also check a record in InventItemLocation table linked to the InventTable.

Thanks & Regards,

Arun Garg