Invoice update problem

“Financial updating quantity must have same sign in the posting unit and the stock unit.”

This error comes when i try to convert a purchase order to Invoice, or in other words invoice update it. Any suggestion!!

Regards,

So sad 28 people view this question and non of them answered!!!

This does not happen as standard, and you have not really provided any information.

Any modifications?

What version?

Packing Slips produced?

Quantities defined per update?

Happens on every PO/Vendor?

What is the history what are you trying to do?

What has been received with regards to the stocking unit?

Is this converted data?

Can you replicate it by manually keying another order and simply receiving and invoicing it?

My suggestion would be to look at the data, see what has happened and work it out [:D] I would start with the unit of measures, some have been booked in and now something has changed in the data, not sure on teh sign message. Perhaps get a developer to look at the code triggering the message.

Akusman,

This already happened with me. Therefore, you would be important to give more you will detail on the order of purchase. They are: Type of the order, if was made bill of landing, if you are placing in the field amount ALL, etc.
Thanks,
Murilo Oliveira

Check the sign , means if u r posting a credit note then the sign on quantity should be “-”. if not then as Adam suggested start with UOM.

Hi All

Thanks every one for sharing use full information. Just found out that its a Microsoft Bug and it has already provided hot fix for that on partner resource.

regards,

Hello, I have the same issue like what is explaind here. Can you provide me the hotfix number for this error. Thanks for your help.

Hi Bishnu

Install RU3, RU4 and RU5. You will find details of this error in RU3.

Regards

Thanks for your update Akusman.

I am also receiving another error “Physical updating quantity in the inventory unit ea must be other than zero” while posting invoice. This error is not listed in the Hotfixes, but has anyone seen this issue before?

Hello AKUSMAN,

I have had this error in my prod system and I need to recreate the same scenario in my test. But for some reason, I am not able to replicate this issue on my test. Can you give me the steps to recreate it?

I really appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Hello,Good Day My Dear.

How are you hope fine, My Name is Miss Esther Fred ,Please i want you to write me back in my email ( esther900fred@rocketmail.com ) Because i will like to have a good relationship with you and i have an important discussion that i will like to discuss with you urgently,
Thanks and God bless you,
Miss Esther Fred.( esther900fred@rocketmail.com )

PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECT TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS.
( esther900fred@rocketmail.com )

Hello AKUSMAN,

I have had this error in my prod system and I need to recreate the same scenario in my test. But for some reason, I am not able to replicate this issue on my test. Can you give me the steps to recreate it?

I really appreciate your help.

Thanks,