Invoice rounding precision (LCY) must be rounded to the nearest 1

I know that this is probably an end user questions, but I have posted it there and have not received any applicable solutions. So I am trying my luck here.

Under "general ledger setup > invoice rounding precision. I get an error saying “Invoice rounding precision (LCY) must be rounded to the nearest 1” when trying to change the amount from the current 1 to 0,01 as it should be for the currency of DKK.

in Cronus database and in another test database I have created, this issue does not appear, but when changing to the relevant database, this happens.

We are also linking Nav to a webshop, could this really have anything to do with it?

I have also been adviced, that if something is already posted, I would not be able to change it, but I have restored the previsous database with nothing posted on it, still with no luck.

This has become an urgent matter due to different deadlines, and if no solutuion would be suggested by users of the forum. I would be forced to add DKK as a foreign currency and remmember to add dkk with every transaction. as it does work that way. This is not suppose to be an ideal solution, but if we can meet the deadlines, then, we will do it.

I hope to receive some answers and suggestions from this forum.

Many thanks

Munim

Please try to debug the error to see if this is a change to the standard behaviour by code.

I have not seen such an error message yet when changing the content of this field.

“Invoice rounding precision” depends of Amount Rounding precision value in General Leger Setup. They must be equal.
I suppose in your case Amount Rounding precision equals to 1.
I cannot find the method to change Amount Rounding precision without direct changing the table.