insufficient inventory transactions with status on order reserved ordered and reserved physical and picked while posting the retail statement

Dear All.

Can anybody tell that why the below mentioned error will come and also requesting how can resolve the same.

While posting the retail statement we are getting the below error

" insufficient inventory transactions with status on order reserved ordered and reserved physical and picked"

Thanks in advance for your early reply.

Regards

Siva

I am not sure but most probably item model group has picking set as mandatory and when you are trying to post statements, system is not getting the inventory transaction with status picked. I will suggest you to change the setup in model group and try to post the statement. Please do this in test environment first, you need to clear the statement first. Also, system might throw error if you change the model group, but give t a try in TEST environment.

Pranav

siddu

hello siddo did you find the solution about your matter

bcz I have the same issue

Hi Mohammad,

Have you got solution for the subjected issue as still i did’t get solution for the same.

Regards

jan

Hey Siddu and Mohammad,

i am also facing the same issue.

please help if any help is available for this.

There are many answers to this and it has been discussed in specific posts many times. In essence you do not have the transactions in a set manner to enable you to continue.

Dear Adam,

Thanks for your inputs however if it possible could you please explain me indetail

Best Regards

JAN

Hi Adam,

i have checked that forum, but not specific for statement posting.

it is for sales order or purchase order.

by luck i got this issue solve not how i really amaze.

but please check retailtransactionsalestrans table and inventtrans table. if this both table has data it will work.

in our case inventtrans table was not having the data for the item which was available in the statement.

so i clear the statement and then check both the table the data was available then i post the statement and it worked.

so try out again may be this work for you also.

Husain, I was answering Siddu :slight_smile: Glad yours was sorted, why there were not transactions in one table however would be concerning.

Dear Hussain and Adam

thanks for your replies you are right when I go to the sales order then from sales order line select one item then go to inventory and transaction to see the related transaction for this item i find nothing

this is the my question why there is no related transaction to this item or any item in this sales order which are belong to one store only ! while the transaction report (in retail) is showing all this items and when they done before posting them!

is this because of this warehouse is on different site? while all the main configuration and all remaining warehouses are on the another site?

any financial issue could be the reason?

your replay or suggestion is highly appreciated

Hi ,

I am also facing the same issue while posting the retail statement…

After debugging i came to know that one sales order is created for the same item with different dimID. so i cleared the statement and deleted that sales order and calculate and post again. its works for me :slight_smile:

[Y]

I will point out this is the first time I have seen the retail reference (despite it being in the header) in this post which puts a completely different slant on the issue - you are not entering a sales order in AX and it is not creating the line, it is being entered elsewhere and then updating AX. I would suggest you talk to your partner as there is nothing anyone can do remotely - AX creates the correct information as standard, I would check the update routine for validations and customizations to start the troubleshooting, but as a rule in AX when a sales order is created it creates the inventory transaction - if it does not your AX is seriously broken!!