Installing Attain 360 on Windows .NET Server 2003

I am having a hard time installing Navision Attain 3.60 on build 3718 of Windows .NET Server 2003 RC2. Has anyone else done this yet? On my server it simply rolls back the entire installation just before the process is finished.

My build is 3663 and I have installed Attain 3.60 succesfully.

Do You have Terminal Servcies installed? In that case You need the special installation routine (TS_Install.bat) from MBS /Lars

That might just be the case, Lars. I did install Terminal Services. You say “from MBS”. Do you know just where to get it, has it been posted somewhere?

lol… testing navision on a beta windows version??? well… if usually windows gives trouble when it’s the final release (let’s say commercial beta) it will be easy to expect more errors when using a beta version… specially because it’s still RC2… wait at least until RC3… it will probably work better… btw…did anyone tried it on windows codename longhorn yet?? Regards,

quote:

You say “from MBS”. Do you know just where to get it, has it been posted somewhere?

I’m just tyring to get used to writing Microsoft Business Solutions instead of Navision [:)]. At least in Sweden we have information on this on the partnerweb, so it should be there in Denmark also. Otherwise talk to Your NTR or I can e-mail it to You.