Installation Problem in Microsoft Dynamics Navision 2009 R2

Hi Experts,

I have already install Microsoft Dynamics Nav 2009 R2 developer and RTC in my System but when I tried to Re-install it not going to next step of following snap shot what should i do uninstall my Navision or Do the Re-install through set-up Please expert suggest me i am in dilemma and don’t want to take risk of uninstallation.

I am attaching one snap from where step is not going ahead.4784.Installation Error.png

Thanks & Regards,

Rishi Mohan Chourey

Go to Contral Panel–>Programs and Features

Select R2 , right click and Uninstall

Dear Mohana,

Thanks for reply but i was thinking for uninstallation from Navision Setup Not From Control Panel

because there would be chances that Navision Setup may not be run after Uninstallation. Are your sure that my set-up will run Properly ??

yes, after unistalling, delete Microsoft Dynamics NAV folder from C:\Program Files manually if not deleted.

It’s not uninstalling from control panel, May be reason that i have already install LS-Retail in my system ??

its not working i uninstalled LS-Retail and and after that i also try for uninstall from control panel but its not uninstalling then i delete it manually from C drive

What do you mean by not uninstalling? is it showing any error message?

I am not sure this is because of LS Retail…

When i tried to click on Uninstall button in control panel and wait for response till 15 mins. for uninstalling window but it was not came…

Then i delete the folder from program files

but after that it is still showing icon in control panel.

You can do uninstalltion of Navision from setup only .It will ask you to Add/Remove when you start installtion again. Check that also

You should not have remove the folder.

We can unistall from Control Panel also…

I guess you are running Autorun, try by running setup file…

Because of setup was not running as above shown pic then i tried from control panel / add and remove and select microsoft dynamics nav 2009 R2 but it not working also from that…

I unintall LS-Retail setup from system even that 2009 R2 is not uninstalling

What is error while uninstalling ???

Dear Amol,

There is not any error but when i click on uninstall button and wait for 15 mins for next step it’s not showing next step.

I would suggest first Repair the Navision by using setup and then try to uninstall it as I think you have already deleted the folder of Nav

It’s not showing repair option when i clicked on Change Button the same scenario was happened it’s not going to next step after that i delete folder from C drive

The same setup i tried to Run on my colleague System it’s running well it’s showing all options even though he already installed All Navision Setup

Hi,

I suggest first the uninstall Navision by using setup and then try to reinstall otherwise you have deleted the folder of Nav and about it.

Thanks!!!

Hey Guys ,

I done it first of all i want to give really thanks to “Mohana” and “Amol” who have given me a most Valuable time and great Guidance to me.

Steps i did :-

1. I explores the folder of Setup than i manually install the Setup of Classic client.

2. I install the setup of NAV server

3. I install the setup of ODBC.

4.I install the setup of RTC.

1. And rest of the setup.

2. then i went to C:/Program Files/Microsoft Dynamics NAV/60/Classic/Finsql.exe

7.Then Create it as short cut on Desktop