Indian Cash/Bankbook

Hello my friends from India [:D], I need some ideas… I am assigned to create a cash/bankbook as per Indian law. Now the report specifications are very clear and helpful, but they say they want this report to run off of the GL Entry table, when I’d have thought it would work best off of the Bank Account Ledger Entry. Since this is apparently a mandatory requirement for Indian companies, I figured there must be someone out there who has done this before. If so, could you help me get started, or even post (or email) the objects?

Hi, You can create the reports form the Bank account ledger entry, But here in India we require the detail transaction againt a payment. ie is there is several payments made against a single cheque, there there is no alternative then the G/L entry table. Thanks and regards

Are there localized objects for the Indian Cash/Bank book and for the G/L Register reports? If there are, could you send them to me?

Hi Den, In Navision 3.7 India version you will find a report No. 13771 known as Cash Book. Have a look at that may be it would help.

Hi Den, In Navision 3.7 India version you will find a report known as Cash Book. Have a look at that may be it would help. Also, for this you need to set up a G/L account code in the Company Information card.