Image Movement in Navision

Hi all,

I want to a small image to move from one side(Left) to another side(Right) when i opens a form.

In HTML we will be using MARQUEE to move a image.

Example

HELLO

Here ‘HELLO’ will be moving to its left side dynamically.

In the same way i want that in navision. Whether it is possible? Please help me in getting this one.

Thank U

For Classic Client:
You need to write your own DLL which holds this moving image as a custom control and pin it onto a NAV form.
Or you can play with timer triggers and move the image control pixel by pixel by assigning a new XPos value to the image, but I guess the flickering will drive you crazy as you are not able to just redraw a part of the window easily.

So basically: This functionality is not critical to have within a business application such as Navision.

Within the RTC this is a kind of possible to create an AddIn which does that. But this needs to be programmed outside of NAV and then intgrated into the page.

For classic take a look at this one.

One of my old favorites!
http://www.mibuso.com/dlinfo.asp?FileID=1032

snow falls, santa moves cross the screen. [:P]

But I agree:: This functionality is not critical to have within a business application such as Navision

And for a Holiday welcome screen that appears for a few seconds, it’s cute but on a form that will be used the flickering will be so annoying, that it won’t be worth it.

Thanks Savatage…

Its very much helpful…