IDMF - The given ColumnMapping does not match up with any column in the source or destination Error

Hi Everyone,

While running the archiving Schedule, I am getting the below error. I checked the metadata for the particular Table and nothing seems odd. Additionally, it is throwing an error for archiving scheduled job.

I tried metadata sync and retried the archiving process but am still receiving the same error as mentioned below:

ExecutionResult: Bulk copy in Archive DB Rolledback.System.InvalidOperationException: The given ColumnMapping does not match up with any column in the source or destination.
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlBulkCopy.AnalyzeTargetAndCreateUpdateBulkCommand(BulkCopySimpleResultSet internalResults)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlBulkCopy.WriteToServerInternalRestContinuedAsync(BulkCopySimpleResultSet internalResults, CancellationToken cts, TaskCompletionSource1 source) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlBulkCopy.WriteToServerInternalRestAsync(CancellationToken cts, TaskCompletionSource1 source)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlBulkCopy.WriteToServerInternalAsync(CancellationToken ctoken)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlBulkCopy.WriteRowSourceToServerAsync(Int32 columnCount, CancellationToken ctoken)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlBulkCopy.WriteToServer(IDataReader reader)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.AX.DataManagement.Framework.ArchiveData.ArchiveEx.StartArchiving(String archiveObjectName, DataRow dr, Hashtable archiveTraceDetails, AxArchiveTrace& archTrace)

Could you please help me resolve this issue please !

Did you got answer on this?
I have same issue in AX 2012 IDMF Archives