I need Functional Areas.xls course document

Funtional Areas.xls - Excel Spreadsheet containing a worksheet for each funtional area within Navision Attain, showing what objects make up each componet of the Funtional Area. Does anyone have this document or know where I can acquire it. I am new to Attain and am trying to ingest as much information as possible. I am hoping this would help me understand the architecture of the functional areas. This document is part of the Navision programming course but I did not receive it. If anyone can e-mail this document to me please do. I have no cap on the size of e-mails I can recieve. E-mail Address ::: omcdonald@dunlapsales.com Any help would be greatly appreciated.[^] Thank you.

Hai, I did ask my NTR representative for the same spreadsheet and i too did not get any response from him. Even we did not receive it, even though it is a part of the Attain Program. If any one has that excel spreadsheet, please do mail me. Mail Id :- vijay.pindiganti@b2bsoftech.com or tovijaykumar@yahoo.com. Thank You…

Not sure if the file you need or want is the one I am sending you by email. If not…I guess you’ll have to keep looking. Cheers. Joao jpjesus@ibdosportugal.com

Hi Jesus, I would love to have a copy too.So please email it to me at iyervinay@yahoo.com thanks and regards, vinay iyer

Hi everyone! Thanks Jaoa Jesus for the spreadsheets. I also found what I think is a 2.6 version of the functional areas spreadsheet[?] If anyone needs a copy drop me an email. → omcdonald@dsinternational.com Best Regards, Owen

Hi Jesus, I also would love to have a copy too.So please email it to me at t4nu74y4@yahoo.com thanks Best Regards, Yanto Tan

Hi Jesus, I also would love to have a copy too.So please email it to me at t4nu74y4@yahoo.com thanks Best Regards, Yanto Tan

Hi everyone, Could you send me the copy Areas.xls Thank you in advance. vne@sops.ru

Hi, I just sent the copy to those who asked for a copy. Sorry for the delay. Cheers

Thank you, Jesus.

Hi I to would very much like to have a copy of the file. Please be kind to mail it to powermic73@hotmail.com Best regards Michael

Jesus, I would appreciate if you can send me a copy of the document too… at meenalm@bsil.com. Thanks in advance, Meenal

I too would like a copy of this template. Thanks! David Belgard

David: [:o] I haven’t monitored this thread in quite some time. Send me an email and I can give you what I have. I only have the document for version 3.1. omcdonald@dsinternational.com Owen

Hello Everyone, Does anyone know if something like this exists for Axapta? Best regards, Vlad.