How we can Differentiate between customized tables and standard tables

Hi,

How we can Differentiate between customized tables and standard tables

thanks

Layer in which they were created. (SYS/SYP)

User Layer It is not for Tables, it is for all the Objects like Classes,Forms…etc

That’s not true - you can store any kind of object, including tables, in any layer.
Nevertheless it’s not clear to me why you mention USR layer.

that was not my intention to mention layer it was just asked by the another person in reply.
my simple question is that how we can differentiate of Customized objects(Created by User)and Standard objects like forms,Classes,Tables…etc . That’s it

Kranthi meant that you can recognize them by looking at in which layer they are. For example, if a table is in SYS layer only, it hasn’t been customized. If it exists in both SYS and CUS layer, for example, it was created by Microsoft in SYS layer and later customized in CUS layer. Similarly, if it exists in USR layer only, it’s a new custom object, not a customized object from the standard application.
Kranthi didn’t ask anything and didn’t mention USR layer.

Are you still confusing about layer go to properties created by for form, classes, tables,… etc

For Standard :

Created by : AOS

For Customized :

Created by : User

don’t make it too tough
my question was simply how we can differentiate between standard objects and newly created objects by user that’s all.

anyway thanks Ganesh408 i got my solution.
is there any other property like something legacy id concept

Good to know that you got your solution.
There is a concept of legacy id in AX 2012, but it is not relevant to the present context.
This property is used to maintain the ID’s from previous versions (AX 2009/AX 4)