How to upload payment journal transactions?

Hi all,

I want to upload the bank payment transactions in ax 2012, so please help me out with format and path for the same

Thank you

You can use Data import export framework,

Here is an example of importing a GJ using DIXF, https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/axsupport/2014/07/17/importing-a-general-journal-using-data-importexport-framework-ax-2012/

You can use similar approach for importing payment journals.

Hi Kranthi,

I went through the blog, but what all the changes should be done for payment journal according to above blog

Use the journal name that is relevant to payment journal and fields that are required for payment journal.

Example - set account type to customer and offset account type to bank, method of payment, invoice number etc…

What about the target entities? the entity which i created for general journal is enough or else i have to create new one. If i want to create new one then what will be the format.

It should be enough.

General journals and payment journal use the same tables LedgerJournalTable and LedgerJournalTrans.

What about for invoice journal, the same general journal target entity is enough?

Yes

And how about the settlement, do we have to select on the journal line(s) after import manually or is there a way we can include it in the import, as I checked by including the “Markedinvoice” field in the import file but it just bring the invoice number didn’t settled. Can you please tell me how I can import the journal with settlement.

Thanks,

Imran Ul Haq