how to pass the form values into dialog in dialog during update operation in X++

how to pass the form values into dialog in dialog during update operation in X++

I have form , in grid values to show in dialog , we can edit the values update in table level and form level also,

can you please provide the logic any one

Hi,

Pls see this…

http://axapta-developer.blogspot.in/2011/10/how-to-pass-parameters-from-form-to.html

So you have a form and from the form you are calling a dialog and upon entering values in dialog and clicking OK, you want to update the data in the form. Right? If so, how did you build the dialog?

Iam using clicked method for button in form ,(using action menu item calling the class ) in that class using dialog classes , but I don’t know how to pass the values into dialog

Pls look at this…
mfmujahidmim.wordpress.com/…/

You can also use a dialog form to do that, (msdn.microsoft.com/…/hh812103.aspx))
Example - \Forms\VendOnHoldUpdate. This is called from VendTable form (by clicking the “On hold” button)

But in my case using different lookups available like ,
register override method that is why iam using classes to create the dialog form
and form values should shown in dialog that
dialog values option to edit the functionality ,
how to achieve this

Building lookup’s is more easier in forms.
Can you show the code that you are using to create the dialog? Are you using a class that extends run base?