How to open Multiple copies of ssrs report AX 2012 without close any one ?

Hi All

How we can open multiple copy of same report in ax 2012 Cu7 SSRS report by using Controller class .

Thanks

Sumit

Could you elaborate what you’re trying to achieve and what the problem is?

Hi Martin

Thanks for reply .

How i will open multiple report viewer form for same report with different data ?

suppose I pass multiple customer in my parameter for each customer the report viewer form should open .

can u say me how i can do this ?

Thanks

Sumit

I guessed so, but I was confused why would you call it “a copy”.

You’ll have to make print each customer as a separate report. It’s been already discussed here a few times.

Yes Marin we discussed but Still i am not able to debug the last question solution for three table repeat in a report design,

would u kindly mention me how we can make a print of each customer as a separate report ?

sorry for asking same question again for a different solution .

Thanks

Sumit

I mean that somebody wanted to print several reports at once.

I didn’t get what your current problem is. Do you know how to run your report for a single customer? Or do you strangle with the report viewer form being attached to the execution thread? I’m not going to address all possible issues regarding reports and hope that one of them is what you’re looking for.

Hi Martin

Thanks for reply again .

For a single click if a user set multiple Customer Account in parameter, for every customer account the report viewer form will open on screen .That means if there are 5 customer set on parameter then 5 different report will open at a single click .

kindly help

Thanks

Sumit

Does it mean that you haven’t tried it by yourself, so you don’t have any specific problem yet? Are you looking for high-level ideas how to implement this requirement?

Hi Sumit,

I have same problem what you had that for 5 customers i want to print of each customer seperate report at the same time. if you got output can you post what is the solution pls… or if you have any SSRS document can you give me…

Hi Rama ,

https://axmartina.wordpress.com/2013/07/01/manage-printer-settings-for-ssrs-report-in-ax-2012/

only by print management you can achieve this …

Thanks

Sumit

Thank you so much sumit i will refer this link.

Thank you Sumit

I will refer this link.

rama, have u got the solution for multiple cust account reports window